OH Property Group is an Australian full-service buyers agency based in Sydney providing the full spectrum of services associated with the purchase of both residential and commercial properties. A summary of our service offerings is below.
Full Search & Negotiation
This is a full-service option which begins with a consultation to determine your search criteria. This is followed by a comprehensive search, inspections, shortlisting, analysis, appraisal and negotiation of properties in selected suburbs based on your criteria. We liaise with the selling agents and coordinate all necessary due diligence (such as pest and building inspection, Strata search and legal review) and manage the settlement process.
This option is suitable if you have identified the property you wish to purchase, but would like assistance with the analysis, appraisal, negotiation and settlement. This option includes negotiation on up to three properties which the client nominate.
If you have identified an Auction property you wish to purchase, we can represent and bid for you at the Auction.
Portfolio Review & Analysis
This service comprises a comprehensive consultation for properties already owned by a client. Typically this service suits clients who wish to make a decision regarding what to do going forward with respect to a single or multiple properties owned.
We provide a detailed analysis of what the available options are as well as the pros/cons of each option. This will help you make an informed decision on the strategy best suited for you.
Vendor Consultation & Advice
Selling a property can be a minefield. There are so many agents to choose from and different methods of selling to consider. Although we do not sell properties, we can guide you through the selling process from beginning to end. We work with so many selling agents that we can give you insider information on who the best selling agent and toughest negotiator would be. We will help you interview and shortlist agents, provide independent advice on what you need to do in order to get the highest price possible, tell you what buyers look for in the presentation of a property, explain which selling method would be best suited to your property, how to set your reserve if selling via Auction, whether to accept an offer prior to Auction, and basically be your sounding board throughout the entire sales process.
Boutique Property Management services are available for properties located in the North Shore, Inner West, Eastern Suburbs, City and City-fringe.
- We will act ONLY on behalf of you, the buyer, to secure the best property at the best price (a successful negotiation can result in purchase price savings far exceeding our fees).
- We will utilise all our resources and network to find all relevant properties on the market (and some that are not even listed yet).
- We will take the time to fully understand your needs and requirements: all searches are fully tailored to our clients.
- We will provide you with up-to-date market information and research.
- We do not take commission from vendors, developers or selling agents unless we are able to fully refund any such fee to you. In circumstances where vendors, developers or selling agents pay us finding fees, you can get a better price than if you buy directly as a private person because the fee is passed on to you, reducing your all-in purchase price.
- We will always negotiate the best possible deal for you and have no incentive to make you pay a higher price (unlike selling agents who are legally bound to serve only the sellers).
- We maintain total confidentiality and practice absolute discretion.
- We will keep you fully informed throughout the search and communicate as often as you want us to.
- We will save you time, money and stress!
Our fees are very reasonable and small in comparison to the savings you can make by buying smartly.